Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Using the video, answer the following questions with complete sentences.
1. Define low self-esteem.
2. List a 2-3 reasons girls may have low self-esteem.
3. List 2-3 negative activities that girls with low self-esteem resort too.
4. List 2-3 negative activities that boys with low self-esteem resort too.
5. If you were experiencing signs of low self-esteem, do you know where to go to and who to talk too? Explain your answer.
Monday, September 21, 2015
Everyone goes through stress, but it's how you choose to handle stress is what is important. View this short video on "stress" and answer the questions by commenting at the bottom.
1. List 3 examples of stress that Alex is going through.
2. List 3 examples of stress that YOU are going through. Which examples do you have in common with Alex?
3. List 3 specific examples of how you can cope with the stress that you are going through.
Monday, November 4, 2013
Teen Obesity in America
- According to the study, what percentage of Teens are overweight? What percentage of Teens are obese?
- According to the study, what can Teens do to change this growing problem?
- According to the study, what seems to be the eating habits of those that were overweight or obese?
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
When a person experiences a loss of a loved one, they go through different stages of the grieving process. They may not go through all five or in any order, but they do go through it. After watching the video "5th Quarter", give 3 examples from the video that describe the different stages. The stages include:
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Look at the 3 videos and tell me which video would you be more inclined to use and why. Be specific has to what you like and don't like for each video. On a scale from 1-10, rate the effectiveness you think each fitness program would have. You will have 3 answers for each video. Your answers should be written in complete sentences. Each student will have their own individual answers.
1. Zumba Fitness Program
2. P90 X
3. Resistance Band Training